17 April 2011

Bath Day

It finally warmed up enough to give Zoe a bath today, and she looks great. She always looks really good, but even I noticed she was getting a bit gamey. They haven't turned the water on yet -- still a bit cold -- so I took her down to the shower with me. She's pretty good about it, but really didn't like it much.

After we were done, I took her for a walk to let her air dry. It was really nice out, so she hung out on the deck most of the afternoon, but her hair's so thick, she wasn't fully dry until we took our evening walk several hours later.

She's got long, shiny black fur and looks great right after a bath. I only wish I'd taken a photo. If the weather's not too bad tomorrow, I'll take my camera along on our walk and try to post a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers