28 June 2010

Weather update

The forecast for today is sorta messed up. Since we're going to have thunder storms this afternoon, the high listed on most of the forecasts are actually the high for the afternoon after the rain, which would normally the hottest time of the day, but since the rain will cool things off, the hottest part of the day will be earlier. It's already around 93 and will probably go up a few more degrees, but the forecast is only for 89 - 90. Probably a computer glitch, but in any case, it's way too hot to do anything.

I'll continue to flush the tanks, but will have to keep an eye on Zoe and probably spray her down soon. She seems okay, but it's really hot. The only good thing is that the wind is blowing about 5 - 10 miles an hours. I picked up some beer and ice at the store, but couldn't find a pool. I have some old canvas (part of the old Bimini) that I think I can use make a little pool, so I think I'll go down and do that next. Glad I shaved her last night -- it's brutal today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers