26 August 2010

Creamer's book

Just got Creamer's book. I had planned to wait until I got to Texas to order it, but with all the delays, I decided to go ahead and order it last weekend and got it today. It's a beautiful day, and I should be working, but I can't resist taking a look at it first.

Poison ivy watch:

There doesn't seem to be an end in site with this stuff. I seem to keep getting addition outbreaks. I've even got it on the palms of my hands now. It is much better than before, and it's only been just over 2 weeks, so hopefully I'm closer to the end than the beginning of the whole affair.

Boat watch:

Finally have good weather again, so let's hope I can make some progress.

Zoe watch:

She's stretched out in the shade of the boat parked next to us enjoying the day. Andrea, a local woman with 2 dogs of her own, gave her some treats outside the market this morning, so she's happily dreaming of peperoni.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers