01 October 2011

Reading List

I haven't made much headway on the "Texas List of Unrequired Reading" this summer, but did make little progress lately, especially while my iPhone was down. I recently finished Feilding's "Tom Jones," which is on the list, as well as Sabatini's "Captain Blood," which mysteriously isn't. I liked both of them, but have to admit I prefer pirates to aristocrats.

I started Defoe's "Robinson Crusoe" yesterday before the iPhone came back. I'm obviously familiar with it, but don't think I've ever read it, at least not all of it. I'm starting to get busy making final preparations, but hope I can finish it before we get underway.

If you're interested in what Texan's read, you can find the list here, http://shirl.com/utreading/Unrequired.html, or ask Mr. Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers