17 November 2011

Astros Moving to American League

I'm a baseball fan, and have followed the Astros for years. However, I just read they've been sold and will be moving to the American League after next year.

I don't like the American League or the DH, so it looks like it's time to find a new team. Luckily, I've been following St Louis ever since they picked up Lance Berkman, so it won't be too hard to make them my new team.

The DH just isn't baseball. It removes all the drama when the pitcher doesn't have to bat.

2 comments:

  1. Don, just wanted you to know that I'm still reading along...enjoyed reading the article about why people give up their boats. We're probably loosing propagation between us as you get closer to JAX so I don't hear you on the MMSN much.

    Fair winds and following seas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joe. I can still hear you, but the marina causes a lot of interference -- everyone's weak here.

    ReplyDelete

Followers