20 November 2010

In the Water

Well, I'm in the water, but they didn't have time to step the mast yesterday, so I'll have to wait until Monday. Which is fine, since it gives me time to clean up the turnbuckles and setup the mast the way I want it. Of course, the best part is that they left me on the dock for the weekend, so I've got power, water, head, and hot showers, and can do the dirty work on shore instead of on my "sorta" clean boat. Maybe I'll even get to a chance to walk across the street and do my laundry before I go.

Here are a couple photos. It was overcast, so they didn't turn out too well, but I'll take more once they step the mast.

The first is of the boat sitting at the dock with the sails and other gear stacked on the coach roof, and the second is a shot of my forward hatch, which should give you an idea of what the deck looked like before I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers